Saturday, August 11, 2007

Big Project

Earlier this week I decided to tackle a project. In true Sam fashion, I thought, "it can't be that hard, it won't take long." HA HA HA!! I am one naive lady, but perhaps that's good or it would have never been completed. I drug two big boxes in our spare bedroom closet out...they are (were!) full of years of pictures, up to when we moved into our little rental house in Cheyenne and that's when Brian bought me a digital camera for my birthday. So...that will be another project to tackle, printing alot of pictures, but I can't think about that right now! So it took me about 2 1/2 days to put all the pictures in chronological order and put them in albums (there are a couple holidays not in chronological order, but those are really hard to remember which year is which). I still have about 6 packs of pictures in a box that I need Brian to help me put in order, but I have an extra album for that and it shouldn't take too long. It was alot of work, but it was so much fun to see the changes over the years...I know we're only going on being together for 9 years, but already I have to giggle when I see pictures of people we dated before one another. It's like looking at someone in another universe (and I am talking about ME)! It also made me really sentimental about the friendships I've had over the years, especially my college ones. I'm REALLY looking forward to looking through the albums together when Brian gets home, I think there will be lots of chuckling and maybe even some extra lovin's because how could I not fall in love all over again with this man when I see how far we've come?

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Good job Sam. Now, if you feel up to it you are welcome to go to my house and do the same thing for the 1000's of pictures I have too!!!

Sam said...

I'm blushing, You're the Best Ever!
I can't wait to look through the albums and take a stroll down memory lane. Love You Bunches, Brian

liz said...

i admire your devotion! and Brian you are just the sweetest. Nolan will appreciate this just as much as you both one day.