Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sno Cone

Saturday after an early dinner I thought I would treat Nolan to a snow cone. The little stubborn-pants REFUSED to try a bite. So there we were sitting at the table, Nolan playing with his truck and me eating a sno cone. Part of the problem was he ate a HUGE dinner and I don't think he was hungry, plus he wasn't terribly hot (you know when you're hot and sweaty a sno cone is perfect?). Finally when I stopped trying to get him to eat he asked for a bite. He said YUMMY and then ate like 3 more bites and was done. When we got home he waited until I asked if he was all done, he said YES, I threw the remaining melty sno cone away and then he said, "More bite!" Then there was the temper tantrum, but luckily it didn't last long!
Nolan & our sno cone (this is actually before he would take a bite, he's just checking it out)

FINALLY! A bite..."I do! I do!"

3 comments:

Sam said...

SNO Cup.....What flavor did you get? I'm jealous and am suddenly really craving a sno-cone. Miss you, Brian

Kim and Matt said...

Ha ha Too funny. Don't you just love them?? How did you get Nolan to say Yes by the way???? Avery says No to everything!! :)

Miss you guys.

The Vrabecs said...

Ah, sno-cones. We had one the other day and just let me say....what a sticky, icky mess!! But oh, so fun!!