Friday, October 26, 2007

Blog Makeover!

I have been eyeing different blogs for many months now trying to get a feel for my "Dream" blog appearance. I love having this blog so much and adore how it makes me feel like I am so much more connected with all of my loved ones, especially those that are far away. I came across Mia at the Blog Cafe through another blog I frequent and so began my journey to have my blog re-designed. I shouldn't really say "re" designed, because it was never designed to begin with. Mia was so sweet and so awesome and EXTREMELY talented. She was able to design something for me that I never thought possible! I love it and I thank her for her hard work and for my blog makeover. I mean, really, what girl doesn't like a new look?

8 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

I LOVE IT SAM!!!!! It looks awesome!!! I'm jealous now! Hee Hee :)

The Vrabecs said...

Oh man. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I may have to look into a blog makeover as well! Very nice!!

Mom Mc said...

WOW! Is is great!. When I glanced up after putting in my info I thought at fist I had the wrong blog. Love the green :o)

Bethalow said...

How cute Sam! I love it- it is so you!!!

Keelee said...

Looks FANTASTIC!!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute and very hip!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the new design! It's so fun!

Sally Y said...

OMG!!I LOVE IT! It is TOTALLY YOU!