Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Letters & Packages

I have had lots of people ask me what Brian could use in a package, so I thought I would just post it here, though please don't feel like I'm asking you to mail him one. I will say that even a letter or an email would make his day. Anyway, in answer to those wondering, he loves just about anything in a package! He could really use some more phone cards as he's on his last one and that's how we talk. I'm getting him another one ASAP, but it sounds like that's something he can always use. . He's at the office most of the day and they have a microwave there. Also, the only thing they have to drink is bottled water, so he really enjoys the crystal light packets to put in water...it doesn't have to be crystal light brand, but any "flavoring" for water is great, he said they LOVE those (and I stole that idea from Chey). I keep prodding him for what he wants/needs and other than some things he needed me to send from around the house, he hasn't told me many specifics. But when he gets a package or a letter, I can always hear that it's a good day. He can't check the blog from that base, so he won't be seeing this. I copy and send him the blog posts usually. So, if you have a blog, Brian can't check it, but feel free to copy and email him any fun blog enteries, I know he'd REALLY enjoy it! And thank you all so much, I've gotten so many phone calls and emails myself and Brian and I just feel so blessed to be so taken care of. Alright, I am off to bed, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

it was soooo nice talking to you today... can you email me Brian's email...