Thursday, October 04, 2007

Introducing...

Eddie the elephant, Nolan's newest pal. I almost feel sad for Mousey, because I've always put my foot down and not let Nolan take Mousey out of the crib, but in my "his daddy's away" guilt I let him take Eddie with him. Not out of the house, but out of his crib...he usually snuggles with him until he's really awake, then he pretty much forgets about him until nap or bedtime. So he now has Mousey & Eddie to keep him company at night and to talk to when he wakes up in the morning. And he really deos talk to them. The other morning he wanted him to eat breakfast with Eddie, so here they are eating cereal....

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

AWW...Eddie is too cute.. I wish my boys had something...

Well...Evan did try to sleep with his full size Tonka truck...but not the same....

:)

Mom Mc said...

Aw how cute . Can't wait to be introduced to elephant. Grandma