Friday, October 19, 2007

More Kim and Avery

Besides going to the beach we hit the Commons, an outdoor mall that also has a splash pad and playground. That meant we didn't get any shopping done that day! After church on Sunday we went to the outlets and got a little shopping done and ate a yummy lunch. We also had lunch on the water one day at The Back Porch. We took the kids to gymnastics and they had a lot of fun. We also did a lot of playing in the yard and Kim and I had lots of late night chats. Here's some more pics of their stay. I wish I could post them all!
Kim and Avery (at Back Porch):
When we went to the Commons we parked right next to the Vrabec's...not knowing they were even planning on going there. So we hunted them down in Bass Pro Shop and here are the Avery, Nolan and Abby at the HUGE fish tank. Avery & Nolan going down the slide...this is the best I could do with them together, they will NOT hold still! Isn't she gorgeous?We had Cheyna and Abby over one night for dinner. Here is our attempt at having a grown up table...put the kids at a kid table. Go ahead, laugh. We had to, because the entire meal we were trying to get them to sit still and eat. Mostly they chased each other around the island laughing. Oh well, at least they slept well!Kim and I! Avery and I. We tried one with Kim and Nolan, but he was not having it. He has ants in his pants these days!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

I love the picture of you and Avery. You are so beautiful!!

Oh I miss you guys so much!!!!!

P.S. And I'm glad we left on Wed instead of yesterday...I can't believe the weather you guys were having. Sorry I didn't get to your call...I had my ringer on silent from the night before. :) I'll give you a call this weekend just to say Hi!!

momto2boys said...

Love the pics...though I am sooo JEALOUS!!!... :) Sam, I agree, you look beautiful, as always, but I just love you hair!!! Fabulous!!!!