Monday, October 08, 2007

Oktoberfest

I was very excited to hear that Crestview was having an Oktoberfest. Maybe it's my German roots, but every fall I start craving a bratwurst topped off with a pound (at least) of sauerkraut! Much to my dismay there were no brats and no beer...anyone else think that's kind of odd? Anyway, it was still a pretty cool carnival, especially for kids. I met the Vrabec's there Friday night and we let the kids ride some of the carnival rides before we headed off to a mexican place for some dinner. I rode a merry go round of elephants that went up in the air and back down with Nolan and then he and Abby rode a couple rides together, without needing us with them. They had so much fun!! Here are some pictures from my camera...if the Vrabec's have some different ones (or one where both kids are smiling & looking at the camera at the sime time) I'll post those later! Abby's blowing kisses to Chey & Andrew!

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

What a darling couple of kids! They look like they are having a bunch of fun. Love Grandma