Wednesday, October 17, 2007

That was Then...

This was Kim, Avery, Nolan and myself in February 2006. Nolan was 3 1/2 months and Avery was 5 1/2 months. Here we are today, at 23 months and 2 years old. Where does the time go? I just dropped Kim and Avery at the airport after a five day visit. It was a tearful good bye on both of the momma's parts. I love being an Air Force spouse, but leaving friends is the hardest part. The best part is seeing them after more than a year and feeling like not one day has passed. I have so many pictures of their visit I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up. We love you Avery and Kim and we're so grateful you came to see us!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

What a great comparison! You all look great...in both pictures!!

Kim and Matt said...

How sad somebody! :( We had such a great time with you guys. We already miss you!!!

Love you both!

Kim and Avery