Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mmm Mmm Good!

Nolan's new favorite food is an American classic. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. He "dumps" (his language for dunks) the sandwich, he also drops pieces of the sandwich in to get it nice and soggy, then eats that, and he also slurps down the soup from his spoon. He just cracks me up. Here are 2 videos of him eating the soup/sandwich combo Sunday, on yet another rainy yucky night. In the first video if you listen very closely, you'll hear Nolan...um, how shall I put this?...TOOT (it's near the end of the clip)! Which is why he says "'Cuse me!" Ha ha ha. Unfortunately for the bib he's wearing, handed down from cousins Corey and Morgan, it saw it's last night. After dinner, during Nolan's bath, Tootsie was eating the soup and cheese off of the bib and ate two holes in the bib. I thought it was odd that she, being a dog, ate the dogs face off in the bib... but hey, all is fair in love and CHEESE!

8 comments:

The Coach's Wife said...

A kid after my own heart - grilled cheese with tomato soup is one of my MOST favorite comfort foods! And it's even better on a rainy day!

Kim and Matt said...

Ha Ha Ha Those videos are hilarious!! He's just too darn cute. :)

The Vrabecs said...

He looks so grown up eating like that! Too cute!!

Mom Mc said...

I laughed my head off watching those! SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTE! Can't wait till I can show them to the rest of the family. Love, Grandma

momto2boys said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos!! he is sooooo darn cute!

Unknown said...

These are adorable videos. He's such a good little eater!

Mom Mc said...

I just had to watch them again tonight and it sounds like on the first one at the beginning that Nolan is saying "IRRESISTIBLE"! I love his AWESOME too :) XOXO

Sally Y said...

How YUMMY! Now I'm craving some soup and a grilled cheese! What a doll!