Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Tanner!

Tanner, where does the time go, I mean, REALLY? You are such a big boy, and supere cute at that. I can see how proud your momma and daddy are of you and rightly so. You are a pretty amazing kiddo and a fantastic big brother. Brian and I love you so very much and our hearts are very sad that we can't be there in person to give you a big hug. It won't be in time for your 5th birthday, but we're going to work really hard at coming to see you soon! Give your momma a big squeeze for me.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

okay I read this to Tanner...he gave me my big squeeze and said...I don't know what to say back cause I can't say the same things cause it is not thier birthdays huh? Hee hee.... Thanks for thinking of us...we miss you and love you all... :)