Friday, October 19, 2007

Day at the Beach

Monday Kim and I took the kids to the beach on base. The waves are MUCH calmer, almost like a lake with light waves rolling in, so it's not as intimidating. It was the perfect day, not hot, but not too cold. They had so much fun we had a hard time getting them out of the water. Avery must be half fish...and no fear, she was swimming like a pro! Nolan found that throwing rocks in the water is lots of fun, so he kept doing that. After the beach we headed to the BX for lunch and home so the kiddos could nap. I love this pic of Avery with that beautiful smile! Nolan being silly!

This is for my hubby, we really do miss you so much.

A cute video of the kids...I tried to get them both in the screen the whole time, but you try getting 2 toddlers to stay in one place...while in the water...ha!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Awww.. I miss those kiddos... ((( snuggles))).... I can't believe Avery in that ocean...someone is going to be a swimmer for sure!!!

Nolan...stop getting to be soooo big... bubba...

XOXOXO

Mom Mc said...

The video is great! Can hear Nolan's little foot slapping the water. WOW Avery is brave little girl!