Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting to Know You...

Here are some casual pics of the kiddos on the first day that Kim and Avery arrived. Avery and Nolan took to each other immediately and had fun getting re-acquainted. Most of you probably know, but some may not remember, Kim and I were pregnant with our beautiful little ones together. Tammi was also pregnant at the same time, and she had Evan first in July. Two months later came Avery. And two months after that we met Nolan. I can hardly talk about this miracle without tearing up, because as you probably know we just don't get pregnant easily. It was so amazing to watch God's plan unfolded before my eyes. I can't imagine a more perfect plan...getting to experience my first pregnancies with two of my best friends. And over a course of a few months I have gotten to see them both again and Nolan has been able to meet both his "buddies." I am so blessed! Anyway, here are those pics I was talking about! :) Beautiful Avery Grace on the slide: Avery & Nolan taking a rest:Pausing to actually drink the juice...what's not pictured is them BANGING the juice cups on the picnic table, giggling and laughing hysterically!

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

AW! what a great reunion. I remember Kim and Avery from our time in Cheyenne. I love the pic of them in the chair! And I see the picnic table is coming in handy. Oh by the way I'm sure you meant to say on the last blog Feb (((2006))) ;0P Love, Mom and Grandma

momto2boys said...

I wish that we could all 3 be together again...the things we take for granted...

Kim and Matt said...

OK, you are making me look so bad Sam!! Ha Ha Ha J/K :P I'm still catching up from our trip to Maine with pictures. I think you got a ton of good ones from the kiddos...we definitely need to swap at some point. :)