Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Uncle Nathan

Uncle Nathan (Brian's brother) is taking a 4 week class at Hurlburt Field AFB, which is about 30 minutes from where we live. We met him for dinner one week night when he first arrived, but I didn't get any good pictures. That happens alot when I am out to dinner with Nolan, he usually takes up most of my energy just keeping him behaved! Anyway, Sunday Nolan and I had Uncle Nathan over for some chili and cornbread. Nolan was beside himself and had a blast showing off for Nathan and running around the yard with him. I loved having some adult conversation and hearing about all the fun night life that goes on around here. I vaguely remember a time when I could go out and stay out as late as I wanted without worry or guilt...was it real or am I imagining it? I'm totally kidding, I wouldn't trade what I have for all the money in the world. Anyway, it was an awesome afternoon and we're so glad we got to hang out with Nathan!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

What a great picture of the two of them! Glad you had a good visit with Uncle Nathan. :)

Mom Mc said...

Love the pic of the 2 of them grinning ear to ear. I just spoke to Nathan about an hr ago and just had to call him back just now to tell him about the blog entry. He called to tell us that his Nissan got backed into on base and hit the trunk and tailight, but as he was surveying the damage an honest young AF man stationed there walked up to him and apologized . He had an F150 so no damage to his truck. So everything worked out.