Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where did it Go?

Nolan and I went to Applebee's with friends last night...it's a weekly dinner that we try to get to as much on a regular basis as we can. Nolan sat in a booster seat through dinner, and since he was a "good boy" he got a balloon. When we got home Nolan sat in his chair in the living room and didn't realize what happens when you let go of a helium balloon. It's like he turned around and it was gone. Literally! I had to pull out the camera to record him looking for the balloon. He's a handful, but he always makes me laugh and I love him to pieces for that (and a million other reasons, but we don't have enough time for that today)!

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

I couldn't stop laughing the whole video!! HA HA HA He cracks me up!!! Miss you guys so much!!

Hey, do you still have problems opening up my blog??

Dawn said...

I LOVE that he is trying to jump for the balloon and when you ask if he got it he says yes!!!!!!! Too cute I tell ya!